Australian Made CoolPlus Synthetic Turf you can’t buy better – 15 Year Warranty
What is Coolpus Yarn Technology and how can it take 20-30% longer to heat up than other fake lawns
The advantages of artificial lawn are almost to many to mention, but until recently the one negative has been in the summer months, that when the temperature is at it’s hottest family’s and their pets still want to utilise the garden the synthetic turf would get too hot.
The very exciting news is we have artificial grass available now that has a new technology scientifically proven to not get as hot as traditional fake grasses.
COOLPLUS YARN TECHNOLOGY
Our COOLplus® range of synthetic turfs features proprietary infrared-reflective COOLplus® yarn technology. Sunlight is comprised of a wide spectrum of radiation including visible light, UV radiation and infrared (IR). Infrared radiation causes molecular vibration, which translates into heat energy when it is absorbed by an object. Our proprietary COOLplus® yarn technology does not absorb infrared rays, translating into less molecular vibration and cooler surface temperatures. Studies show COOLplus® surface temperatures are consistently 10-20% lower than the competitive systems.
Infrared and Heat
- IR reflecting pigments
- Surface temperature reduction of up to 20- 30 %
- Increase of user comfort and safety
FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- Up to 20-30% cooler yarn, “scientifically proven”
- Designed by us for Western Australia’s harsh climate and conditions
- All our synthetic turfs now have Coolplus Yarn Technology
- Soft underfoot and extremely natural looking
- Two tone IR-reflective polyethylene monofilament, texturised monofilament multicolour subpile
- Environmentally friendly yarns which are heavy metal free and 100% Lead Free
The yarn is protected against UV degradation to the Maximum level.
The Electro Magnetic Spectrum