Q. What makes COOLplus™ Hockey Blue suitable for our club hockey pitch?
- Meets all requirements of the International Hockey Federation(FIH) and has ISO 9001 certification
- Highest possible UV stability, a proven international playing surface to Olympic level
- Made using proprietary infrared-reflective COOLplus™ sports yarn technology
- Proven force reduction which evaluates a surface’s ability to reduce impact on lower extremities
- Soft and resilient yarn
- COOLplus™ Hockey Blue is Australian made with exclusive texturised monofilament fibres
Q. What makes COOLplus™ Hockey Blue environmentally friendly?
- Contains recycled rubber which has been washed and prepared for use
- Is heavy metal free, which means it is extremely safe to play on
- Materials sourced from sustainable products