The advantages of artificial lawn are almost to many to mention, but until recently the one negative has been in the summer months, that when the temperature is at it’s hottest family’s and their pets still want to utilise the garden the synthetic turf would get too hot.
The very exciting news is we have artificial grass available now that has a new technology scientifically proven to not get as hot as traditional fake grasses.
COOLPLUS YARN TECHNOLOGY
The secret behind this technology is Infrared (IR) reflective pigment technology. IR radiation is a component of sunlight that causes molecular vibration, which translates into heat. The CoolPlus range of synthetic grass does not absorb IR radiation, meaning that the synthetic grass heats up slower than traditional synthetic grass, which leads to lower surface temperatures in direct sunlight.
Infrared and Heat
- IR reflecting pigments
- Surface temperature reduction of up to 30 %
- Increase of user comfort and safety
FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- Up to 10-30% cooler yarn, “scientifically proven”
- Designed by us for Western Australia’s harsh climate and conditions
- All our synthetic turfs now have Coolplus Yarn Technology
- Soft underfoot and extremely natural looking
- Two tone IR-reflective polyethylene monofilament, texturised monofilament multicolour subpile
- Environmentally friendly yarns which are heavy metal free and 100% Lead Free
The yarn is protected against UV degradation to the Maximum level.