HOLIDAY EVERYDAY! IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD
POOL SPA & OUTDOOR LIVING EXPO
SEPTEMBER 7TH – 8TH – Claremont Showground
All Seasons Synthetic Turf will be exhibiting at the Claremont Showgrounds on 7TH AND 8TH SEPTEMBER 2019. Our stand 78 is in the Silver Jubilee Pavillion and we have some new exciting and innovative products to show you. all our artificial grasses are Australian made using APT Australian yarns, which are designed and made for Perth’s harsh climate. We will have our full range of synthetic turfs on display, our CoolPlus range of Australian made fake grass is 30% cooler and looks and feels like the real thing, come and see our display and decide for your self.
WHAT WILL BE ON DISPLAY
- Our full range of Australian made synthetic turfs including CoolPlus 30% cooler range
- Our New Silverback Lawn, resists flattening, no shine and will not absorb pet urine, it also is the most realistic turf we have ever seen.
- Rubber Mulch
- P-OFF Infill odour urine absorber, this will break down the urine naturally.
- P-OFF Pet Urine Remover – Remove dog urine safely from all surfaces, spray on then rinse off
- Who Done it – Removes pet urine from indoor carpets and surfaces
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH YOUR LAWN DUE TO PETS
We have the solution exclusively for you and All Seasons Synthetic Turf
Pet Friendly Synthetic turf for Dogs
Here at All Seasons Synthetic Turf, we are dedicated to help you make the right decision when choosing the right turf for your pet and children.
We all love our pets but growing real lawn and keeping it nice can become hard work and expensive.
By the time we arrive to measure up, our dog owning customers are finally resigned to the fact that if they’re going to have dogs, they’re not going to have a nice natural lawn.
- Maybe they have a small garden, or a digging, dashing about dog, that churns up the mud.
- Maybe they have over hanging trees, or a north facing aspect means that grass just doesn’t get established, and is quickly killed off by kids and pets.
- Maybe your soil type just isn’t conducive to growing nice green grass, and the urine scorching just looks dreadful.
- Maybe, you’re just busy and have better things to do than mow a patchy, poo covered square of weeds at the weekend
Whatever the reason, the considerable investment to replace a lawn with pet friendly artificial grass isn’t one that home owners take lightly or without considerable thought.
At All Seasons Synthetic Turf, we combine our recommended Silverback Lawn artificial grass for your pets with our professional installation and a unique economical Urine and dog waste removal system called P-OFF
Our synthetic grasses are manufactured in Australia by APT , Engineered to last for many years with a industry leading 20 year warranty.
- Australian made 100%
- Innovative yarn that resists flattening and will not matt
- PU backing that will not absorb urine
- Entanglement technology means it will not hide debri’s
- No shine from any angle but with highest UV stability
- The most natural looking synthetic turf to be developed
- Exceeds Fifa 2 star rating for strength and durability
- Perfect for high traffic areas, Pets, children and commercial use
HYDROCHILL – How would you like your synthetiic turf to be 50 deg cooler !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Called evaporative cooling for your synthetic turf, sweating is a natural means of means of thermoregulation. Evaporation of moisture from the skin’s surface has a cooling effect. Similarly, HydroChill has been show to cool synthetic turf surfaces by working on the same principle. As the turf surface is heated by solar radiation, moisture stored in the HydroChill turf is released. Evaporative moisture removes heat, leaving a cooler, more comfortable surface the players.
Ambient temperatures outside don’t necessarily dictate surface temperatures. The solar radiation time period, sun’s angle, cloud cover, wind, and other elements all contribute to the temperature of the surface. HydroChill provides maximum benefit when the sun is nearest the earth.
HydroChill is applied to a field’s surface in a thin coating utilizing a state-of-the-art, custom coater mechanism. Once applied, HydroChill utilizes moisture to provide a cooling effect. Water is held in longer and released slower.
Rainfall, dew, or irrigation can help keep your artificial grass cool for days, depending on local conditions.
Ask our staff on the stand for more information on our innovative exciting new product.
WHAT YOU WILL FIND AT THE POOL AND SPA SHOW – COME JOIN US
Over 100 exhibitors displaying pools, spas, outdoor kitchens, Artificial turf landscape ideas and products, cooking demos and seminars!
Make the most of our beautiful climate by investing in your lifestyle. Perth is ideal for getting out and enjoying the outdoors, so why not transform your backward into a stunning alfresco entertaining area where you can create holidays at home with family and friends.
Whether you want to create a luxurious resort style pool area or turn your courtyard into an alfresco oasis, come along to the 2018 Pool Spa & Outdoor Living Expo where you will find all the latest products and absolutely everything you need to create your dream – all under one roof.
Date: Saturday 7th & Sunday 8th September 2019
Opening Time: 9am – 4.30pm
Venue: Claremont Showground, Robinson and Silver Jubilee Pavilions
Under 18 free
AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR or bypass the queues and buy online
Parking: $5 public parking is available inside the Showground – Enter via Gate 5 off Graylands Road or Gate 8 off Ashton Avenue, Claremont.
Transport: Trains will be stopping at Showground Station for this event, please visit www.transperth.wa.gov.au to plan your journey.
For more information on our Australian made synthetic turfs made using Australian APT yarns visit us or come to our showroom and we can show you our full range of CoolPlus cooler artificial grasses. For more information or to book a quote please call us on 08 9524 6065 or email on [email protected]