COOL PLAY SYNTHETIC TURF
All Seasons Synthetic Turf have a new and exciting artificial grass product available called Cool Play. For many years there have been limited choices available for our children’s play area’s, day care centres etc. In the past many companies have offered a variety of sporting surfaces but these were never adequate due to limited colour options, high temperatures, abrasive to the little ones and not aesthetically pleasing. Made in Australia.
Cool Play has overcome all of these objections.
The surface temperature – Cool Play uses a PE yarn that has IR-reflective Coolplus technology, this along with Entanglement technology, makes for perfect aesthetics, reduced heat, softness, high performance and durability.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- Australian made using the latest German-engineered yarn which contains Coolplus and Entanglement Technology.
- Durability- The Entanglement Technology in the Coolplus fibre interlaces the molecular chains in the turf fibre into a three dimensional shape. The result is an exceptionally soft surface and a considerably longer lifespan.
- Highest level of performance, durability and comfort.
- Cool Play is super soft, with texturized monofilament yarn that hides the sand infill and this protects against skin abrasions.
- This artificial grass will not hide foreign objects, become displaced and will not bio-degrade.
- Wide colour palette enables you to be creative in your design of fake lawn.
Colours Available in
“COOLPLUS” YARN TECHNOLOGY UP TO 30% COOLER
The biggest question for consumers in Perth is that synthetic lawn gets very hot in the direct sun during our long dry summers….. and the answer is yes on a very hot day anything outside and in full sun does get hot including fake grass timber decking and paving.
The very exciting news is we have artificial grass available now that has a new technology scientifically proven to not get as hot as traditional fake grasses.
The secret behind this technology is Infrared (IR) reflective pigment technology. IR radiation is a component of sunlight that causes molecular vibration, which translates into heat. The CoolPlus range of synthetic grass does not absorb IR radiation, meaning that the synthetic grass heats up slower than traditional synthetic grass, which leads to lower surface temperatures in direct sunlight.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS :
- Up to 10-30% cooler yarn, “scientifically proven”
- Designed by us for Western Australia’s harsh climate and conditions
- Soft underfoot and extremely natural looking
- Two tone IR-reflective polyethylene monofilament, texturised monofilament multicolour subpile
- Environmentally friendly yarns which are heavy metal free and 100% Lead Free
The yarn is protected against UV degradation to the Maximum level.